Wednesday, January 9, 2013

J. WESLEY HAYNES TRIO!

So i finally got my first photo shoot with a band: the J. Wesley Haynes Trio!
i was pretty nervous since this was my first shoot of this nature, and i also had no idea where exactly i was going to take them for the photo shoot! i hadn't been to austin, tx in years and when i got there i realized things had changed quite a bit. the place i had asked them to meet me turned out to be a bit of a dud, but luckily my friend sara met up with me and showed me around a bit, thank god!! i went to several bars and asked if we could take photos inside and i pretty much got a no at all of them. then we ended up on east 6th st. and the nice bartender at Rio Ritas let us use the back area for some photos. the rest we took outside, and i had a blast taking photos of these guys! now i just need to go back and catch one of their shows! if you wanna check them out go here: http://www.reverbnation.com/thejwesleyhaynestrio OR http://www.facebook.com/pages/J-Wesley-Haynes-Trio/163594923955







No comments: